Monday Night 9 Hole League
Open to both members and non-members.
The format changes weekly.
- Please check in golf shop to register each week
- Play holes 1 thru 9 each week unless specified
- Please make sure to play with group you signed up with , if you miss your tee time you may be able to fit in with later group, the whole group cannot wait if you can’t make your scheduled time
- Please make sure to play in timely fashion, if you find yourself falling behind pick up the pace or allow the group behind you to go through
- As league rule when your score reaches Double Par please pick up, if you have to pick up twice in a round you will not be eligible to win a prize that week. Please indicate on scorecard with a X next to your score (For Example on par three your score would appear as 6X)
- On the fifth hole if you hit into hazard ,please proceed to the drop area on the other side
- Ringer Board are your best score on any hole throughout the season, please keep track of your ringer score and post on the ringer board (please use pencil) prizes will be awarded at the end of the season
At the end of your round please post your score on the scoreboard and turn your scorecard with full name in the scorecard folder. All results with be tabulated on Tuesday morning and emailed out to league members
|2021 Monday Women Schedule|
|April||19||9 Holes to establish Flights|
|April||26||9 Holes to establish Flights|
|May||3||Putt for Points 0 putt-5 pts 1 putt-3 pts 2 putts- 1 pts 3 putts or more- 0 pts|
|May||10||Best 6 Holes|
|May||17||Point Quota 1-Double Bogey 2-Bogey 4-Par 8-Birdie 16 -Eagle|
|May||24||No Golf CCG outing|
|May||31||Optional Golf No Tournament Memorial Day|
|June||7||Back Nine (gross score in your flight)|
|June||14||First 3 /Last 3|
|June||21||4 Person Scramble (teams made by Golf Shop) 5:00pm Shotgun|
|June||28||Par Three's and Par Four's only|
|July||5||Point Quota 1-Double Bogey 2-Bogey 4-Par 8-Birdie 16 -Eagle|
|July||12||No Golf CCG outing|
|July||19||Even Holes play thru 10th hole|
|July||26||No Golf Greens Aerification|
|August||2||Life's a Beach Tournament (Free toss from bunkers just add a stroke)|
|August||9||Back Nine (gross score in your flight)|
|August||16||3 Clubs and Putter|
|August||23||Aces Wild ! Subtract one stroke from your score for every 1 putt|
|August||30||Best 7 Holes|
|September||13||Pick Up Sticks (after every hole designate a club in your bag you cant use for the rest of the round)|
Tuesday Morning Women 18 Hole League
Open to both members and non-members.
Email ; email@example.com for information
League Info and Schedule
League dues $55.00 per person, must be paid by TBA.
League dues cover all tournament expenses with the exception of few events (Kells/Guys and Dolls/Food Drive).
All events will be run by the golf shop (no more Chairpersons)
Two Divisions – A Division (0-24) B Division (25-40)
Tee Time sign-up sheets will be posted on the bulletin board a week before the event
Tee times will range between 8:00 and 8:45.
Non Members will be required to pay a green fee each round.
Please email back to secure your spot for 2021 season :
2021 Tuesday Morning Women Schedule
April 27th Openning Day Scramble 9:00 shotgun
May 4th Match Play vs. Par (A and B Division) Tee Times
May 11th Blind Draw Partners (teams will be made after your round) Tee Times
May 18th Gross and Net (A and B Division) Tee Times
May 25th Aces Wild (subtract 1 from your score for each 1 putt) Tee Times
June 1st Point Quota (A and B Division) Tee Times
June 8th Odd Holes (A and B Division) Tee Times
June 15th Best 14 Holes (A and B Division) Tee Times
June 22nd Women&Morning Crew Scramble to benefit Kells Junior Tournament 8:15 Shotgun
June 29th Gross and Net (A and B Division) Tee Times
July 6th Guys and Dolls Scramble (Ask a retired man to play) 8:15 Shotgun
July 13th Cross Over
July 20th Blind Draw Partners (teams will be made after your round) Tee Times
July 27th Optional Golf (aerification)
August 3rd Best 9 Holes of the 18 (A and B Division) Tee Times
August 10th Low Front 9 /Low Back 9/Low 18 (A and B Division)Tee Times
August 17th Food Drive Scramble (Women and Morning Crew) 8:15 Shotgun
August 24th 4 Clubs and Putter (A and B Division) Tee Times
August 31st Par Four Only (A and B Division) Tee Times
Sept. 7th Match Play vs. Par (A and B Division) Tee Times
Sept. 14th Point Quota (A and B Division) Tee Times
Sept. 21st Pick Up Sticks (take one club out of play every two holes) Tee Times
2021 Tuesday Night Scratch League
$90.00 team entry must be paid on first night cash or check
Please make arrangements with who your playing against each week.
Scratch League Contact list :CONTACT LIST
Scratch League Rules
- White Division – White tees Blue Division –Blue Tees
- Preferred Lies in your own fairway one club length
- $20.00 per week entry ($15.00 in skins ,$5.00 in low score,(low score will be broken by match of cards from hole 10 backawards if there is a tie)
- If week is cancelled , that week will be added to end of season.
- 1 Point for first five holes / 1 Point for Second five holes and 1 Point for the Overall
- All Standings and results will be on CCG website
- Playoff Format (Tie breaker for position will be both head to head matches total points for both matches,next tiebreaker will be last head to head match.
1st vs 2nd for Championship
3rd vs 4th for Third Place
STANDINGS AS OF :
2021 Lou Thursday Night League
A. $ 70.00 per person includes end of year banquet and prizes, DUES MUST BE paid on first night. First night will be April 29th, 2021
B. Position night: August 26th
C. Championship Night: TBD
D. Banquet is TBD
Thursday Night League – Official Rule Sheet
- If you cannot schedule your match for Thursday Night, teams will have until Wednesday of the following week to make up the match.
- If the match cannot be played by the following Wednesday, the Golf Shop will do a Match-of-Cards from your next match to determine the winner and point split. If a team does not present a Match Scorecard to the Golf Shop by the following Saturday, the match will be scored 6-0 in favor of the other team.
- There will be an optional Skins & Golf Shop Game each week for an additional $10 per team. This pool will only be valid for rounds played on Thursday of that week.
- A Match of Cards (blind draw starting hole going forward until winner determined) will be used to break ties for the Golf Shop Game for both Gross & Net Winners.
- The Skins & Golf Shop Game will only be valid on holes #1 through #10
- All Thursday Night League matches are to be played on holes #1 through #10.
- All substitutes (which may at a premium due to the popularity of the league this year) are to be reported to the Golf Shop prior to your scheduled Tee Time so that handicaps can be adjusted if necessary. Failure to do so may result in an automatic match loss of 6-0.
- Match format will be Half Best-Ball / Half Scramble each week. First half of season Holes 1 through 5 will be Scramble and 6 through 10 will be Best Ball. For the second half of season, Holes 1 through 5 will be Best Ball and 6 through 10 will be Scramble.
- TEES (NEW FOR 2021): For those who qualify (Handicap Index of 13.5 or higher) you will play from New "Thursday Night Tees." Holes 3, 4 and 6 will be marked with new Black and White Stakes. Hole 3: Just over road between White and Black Tees. Hole 4: Play from Forward Tee on Hole 9. Hole 6: On the other side of the dingle by cart path. On the rest of the holes (1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10) you will play from the Black Tees. All others will play white tees for all holes.
- It is each individual's responisbility to be aware of their current handicap index. If you play the wrong tees your match will be forfeit with the other team winning 6-0, and also disqualified from Skins and Golf Shop Game.
- Following each match, post your point total and your round score on the score sheet. If your team is in the Skins Pool, post your birdies / eagles on the Skins score sheet, and leave your scorecard in the folder.
- The season will be split into two halves, with NEW reshuffling weeks in week 8 and week 15, as laid out on the schedule. The team in 1st place will play the 14th place team, and so on. Division Winners from Each Half Will Play Eachother to Determine a "Top 3." A wildcard team (the team from the Top 6 teams, but lost in Week 16, who amassed the most points during the entire season) will round out the Top 4.
- Teams are responsible for obtaining subs and contacting their opponents by use of our online Phone List on the Country Club’s Website. Please make sure to contact your opponents to confirm match times before Thursday. Teams found consistently no call / no showing to a scheduled match may be penalized.
- ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION BY THE GOLF SHOP STAFF!